“Church at the heart of the community”
Emmanuel Church Bicester is a lively and growing church in north west Bicester. We are looking to extend and develop our administration team - a key part of our vision is to have an effective support structure, we call it the ‘Trellis’, that will enable the other church ministries to continue to grow and develop.
We are seeking an individual to manage and oversee all aspects of the communications of the church and support the ministers of the church in their day to day duties. Past experience in a similar environment or role is a prerequisite.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a completer finisher with great attention for detail and a proven ability in forward planning.
- Have experience in a similar environment.
- Have ability and desire to work closely with the Team Vicar and Pioneer minister.
- Have a vibrant Christian faith with the initiative and drive to take forward this area of ministry, as an integral part of the church’s vision and development.
- Be an excellent communication and have good people skills.
The role is initially 14 hours per week, moving to 21 hours in due course and offers competitive terms and conditions. The role is a one year initial contract with a view to it becoming a permanent position in the future.
The employer claims exception under the Equality Act 2010.
For further information or an informal chat please contact Ian or Erika Biscoe:
phone Ian 07971 519234 or Erika 07867515900
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th November 2018.
Interviews will begin from Friday 30th November 2018.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Emmanuel Church Office, 2 Barberry Place, Bicester, OX26 6ST